Monday, September 5, 2011

Quickly, to start of this blog I would like to define it. I currently have a blog for my personal thoughts, a blog for my family, a blog for my family to post more essay type writing on, and a blog for my wife and I to post on. None of these blogs had the image that would allow me to create a brand around myself and none of them made sense for me to use for business concepts that are just beginning to come clear to me. Thus I created this blog. I don't claim to be a writer, and have never been one for spelling, but I hope to be able to write clear enough that someone out there might be able to use what I learn in business school and make a better life for themselves.

I am currently working on a combined degree at BYU. I am in the thesis writing stage of my Masters in Mechanical Engineering and my second year of the MBA program. The program is called the Product Development program and will be mentioned, I'm sure, in great length in this blog. Most of my MBA classes are directed toward a marketing emphasis and so much of what I talk about will be marketing focused. I hope to be able to use this blog as a way to study thoughts that are running through my head as well as generally take notes from class. I probably won't mention much about my mechanical engineering work because frankly I do enough writing about that already.

If you like this blog please comment. I am trying to use comments, hits, and other metrics to track the success of my blog, so show that you like what I write by commenting.